trixtah: (Tattoo)
[personal profile] trixtah
...that drinking proper tea makes me very happy.

That is all.


PS. And I'm rereading Lorna Doone, which still holds up well, despite the fact I'm no longer a teenager. I like the sly humour, and, especially, the descriptions of nature.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-07-24 12:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] buddleia.livejournal.com
Tea? Tea! *runs off to make some*

(no subject)

Date: 2007-07-24 12:20 pm (UTC)
ext_8716: (Default)
From: [identity profile] trixtah.livejournal.com
OMG, you didn't have tea with lunch yet????

And these are my funky gadgets in the tea world (http://www.greenteajapan.com/teapots.html)... I have one for black tea, I am such a philistine. :-)

(no subject)

Date: 2007-07-24 02:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] grey-evil-twin.livejournal.com
Pretty pots! I like this one: Tokoname Kyusu

Profile

trixtah: (Default)
Trixtah

January 2016

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425 2627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags